Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm new here too (Osaka I)

I did not become someone different
That I did not want to be

But I'm new here
Will you show me around

No matter how far wrong you've gone
You can always turn around


Met a woman in a bar
Told her I was hard to get to know
And near impossible to forget
She said I had an ego on me
The size of Texas
here.html ]
Well I'm new here and I forget
Does that mean big or small?

No matter how far wrong you've gone 
You can always turn around

And I'm shedding plates like a snake
And it may be crazy 
But I'm the closest thing I have
To a voice of reason

Turn around turn around turn around
And you may come full circle
And be new here again


Gil Scott-Heron - I'm New Here


















Osaka Museum of History



Osaka Museum of History




No comments:

Post a Comment