Saturday, September 17, 2011

Things I'll remember without photos: The lake





Summer is suddenly over... and I like it! Still, exceptionally good times:

- Swimming in a quiet, still lake at night, nobody else around. Silent as the space above. The colours, the colours.
- Going for a photo expedition at night to nearby forest. It's like shooting in a studio with black background... with eyes closed.
-Running and noticing improvement in fitness. Also realized I'm able to run myself unconscious if I so decide.
- Painting just a bit and not taking the process to a point where it causes sleepless nights.
- Getting things straight and organized.
- Having time to think until the sunrise.
- But most of all this summer has been so great because of the lake we are living by.








No comments:

Post a Comment